LEBANON – DETOX YOUR MIND & BODY
Kathryn will take you on a journey through the body, to help you cleanse your body and relax your mind, leaving you feeling more awake, aware, healthy and prepared to face the challenges of everyday life!
Using a series of movements, powerful breathing techniques, mantra, sound vibration, meditation and deep relaxation we will open our bodies and surrender our minds to recognise our innate strength, courage and wisdom.This cleanse will benefit you in many ways, especially if you experience any of the symptoms below, or you would like to shift old habits and create new positive, healthy ones!
DO YOU EXPERIENCE ANY OF THE FOLLOWING SYMPTOMS?
Low energy and tiredness, excess weight, digestive problems including bloating, wind, constipation, diarrhoea, difficulty falling asleep or interrupted sleep, poor focus, lack of creativity, cellulite, frequent colds, headaches, skin problems, sugar cravings, addictions such as caffeine, alcohol and smoking, fears, anxiety and depression, obsessive thinking.
- Dr Elie Karam: Medical therapist in Vedic Medicine – Holland Clinical researcher in chronic diseases – USA Medical advisor in Pyscho-Social disorder. (WHAT IS AYURVEDA?)
- Ghina Sandid: Clinical Dietitian (The common myths & misconceptions in nutrition)
DATES: 18th – 22nd October
VENUE: Abdelli Terrace (www.abdelliterraces.com)
- 4 nights accommodation at Al Yasmine Guest House – http://www.alyasmineguesthouse.com/
- Consultation with Dr Elie Karama, 1 month prior to retreat
- Daily AM/PM Kundalini yoga/ meditation – each session 1.30hr
- Integrative therapy massage “Ingolf Schroder”
- Art Therapy – Creat your own “Mandala” with Solange El Haybe, clinical psychologist and art therapy specialist
- Guided hike in the surrounding area, visit to Turtle nest, Nakoura, Old Tyr
- Bus transportation from and to Beirut
- Sharing double room : $1,200
- Single room : $1,350
- Places are limited to 15 participants maximum
- Early bird reservations before 15th July, 10% discount
SRI LANKA – FESTIVE SPIRIT
We invite you to do something different this festive season and join us for our signature retreat in December. The retreat will be led by Sam Kankanamge, Founder and Director of the Sanctuary and renowned Kundalini teacher Kathryn McCusker. A refreshing contrast to a typical busy festive season our retreats draws on everything that is special about this generous and spirited season so you can be giving the gift of good health and rest to yourself in a supportive and peaceful setting.
Kathryn will be leading the group through a yogic exploration of the elements that will be supported by ceremony, nature walks and meditations. There will be plenty of opportunity during this retreat to evaluate the year and set intentions, for the next, with a clear head and heart. Ceremony and group work will celebrate the changes you feel as the holistic treatments and therapies positively influence your wellbeing. The transformations are witnessed by the group and will help you to align with your hopes and dreams as you enter a new year, feeling relaxed and re-connected to your body and self.
DATE: 22nd – 31st December
***I will be at Senwellness Sanctuary all of January teaching weekly classes for those interested in drop ins
VENUE: Sen Wellness Sanctuary, Sri Lanka
- Programme will be held by the Founder and Director Sam Kankanamge and Kundalini Yoga teacher Kathryn McCusker.
- One to one consultation with our resident Ayurvedic doctor who will tailor a programme specific to your dosha.
- 2/3 Ayurvedic treatments a day.
- Daily Sunrise yoga/ meditation lasting up to 90 minutes.
- Daily Sunset yoga/ meditation lasting up to 90 minutes.
- Fire Ceremonies and Gong baths
- Transformative group meditations, chanting and dancing.
- Meditation sessions led by a Buddhist monk.
- Acupuncture and Osteopathy sessions.
- Group healing circle sessions.
- Inspiring life style talks.
- Ayurvedic cooking demonstration.
- Energetic healing sessions.
- We will provide a pre-retreat guide with advice on preparing for your retreat.
BOOKINGS: E: Info@senwellnesssanctuary.com
FRANCE – FINDING BALANCE BETWEEN HEAD & HEART IN A FAST PACED WORLD
It can be a challenge to stay centered, calm and balanced in the times we live in. When our minds are busy and over stimulated by technology and an accelerated lifestyle, we can lose connection with our intuition and our heart’s desire.
Kundalini Yoga is a vast technology that can help us find the balance between head and heart, while supporting us in navigating our way through the challenges of a stressful life.
Join Kathryn and Catherine at the inspiring La Balie, France on a nourishing and nurturing four day journey as we explore techniques to quieten the mind and open the heart as a way to create peace and purpose within our lives
This is an intimate retreat and space is limited to 14 people, so reserve your space early to avoid disappointment. Open to all levels of experience, including complete beginners.
DATES: 6th – 10th June 2018
VENUE: La Balie France. The perfect place to unwind and disconnect from the pressure of life, La Balie is a collection of beautiful stone farm buildings dating from the 16th century set amongst the rolling terrain and Bastide towns of the Lot-et-Garonne in South West France. The house is set atop a hill surrounded by pretty gardens, with a large salt water pool and a stunning yoga studio. www.labalie.com
– Two Kundalini and Gong Bath classes morning and afternoon with Kathryn and Catherine
– Cooking Demonstration with chef and herbalist Jemma Foster
– Trip to a local market
– Time to relax, walk in nature, swim in the pool, read, journal, meditate
– Three nourishing and nutritious meals per day
– Transfers to and from Bergerac airport on dates of retreat
– Transfers to and from La Balie outside retreat dates/suggested flights and airports other than Bergerac
Single accommodation £TBC
Shared accommodation £TBC
Early bird 10% reduction
To secure place a 50% deposit is required.
CATHERINE PAGE is a Kundalini Yoga teacher and psychotherapist, with an interest in the mind-body link and specifically how emotions such as anxiety and depression manifest in the physical body.
Catherine began training as a Kundalini yoga teacher in London, France and Russia. Catherine is passionate about sharing the teachings of Kundalini yoga as a physical and spiritual practice and as a means to change the way you feel.
KATHRYN McCUSKER go to ‘About Kathryn’ page for more information.