FRANCE – AWAKEN YOUR FEMININE POWER (JUNE 2019)
KUNDALINI YOGA RETREAT FOR WOMEN
LA BALIE | SOUTH WEST FRANCE
8TH – 12TH JUNE 2019
with Kathryn McCusker & Catherine Page
AWAKEN YOUR FEMININE POWER
A women’s retreat to reconnect, recharge and transform
This four day retreat is set in the beautiful countryside of Lot-et-Garonne, South West France. You will connect with a supportive community of women and learn lifestyle tips for empowerment, beauty, hormonal balance and radiance through the practice of Kundalini Yoga. Join us at La Balie to awaken your feminine power for confidence, grace, vitality and transformation. Everyone is welcome, whether you are an experienced Kundalini yogi or a complete beginner.
Our retreat begins on the evening of June 8th and will end after breakfast on the morning of June 12th.
Your day will begin with an energising morning yoga class followed by a delicious breakfast served on the terrace. There will be plenty of time either side of lunch to relax, swim in the beautiful salt-water pool, read, enjoy the gardens of La Balie or explore the local villages. Our early evening class will include a meditation and a relaxing gong bath, followed by a nourishing vegetarian dinner.
Each class will include movement, mantra, meditation, dance and transformative breath work to calm the body and mind and elevate the spirit.
Daily yoga practice will take place either in our beautiful studio with stunning views over rolling countryside or outside in the meadow where practice will end with the sound of the ancient church bells rolling gently through the valley, as they have for hundreds of years.
DATES: 8th – 12th June 2019
La Balie is a collection of beautiful 16th Century farm buildings three of which have been converted into light and airy cottages containing a total of eight charming bedrooms each with their own luxury bathroom. Each of the cottages has its own sitting room, fully equipped kitchen, satellite TV and WiFi. (www.labalie.com/well-being)
- Accommodation – two single en-suite rooms and six sharing en-suite rooms available
- Two Kundalini Yoga and Gong Bath classes, morning and afternoon. Each class will include movement, mantra, meditation, dance and transformative breath work to relax the body, calm the mind and elevate the spirit
- Three nourishing and nutritious vegetarian meals per day, including a cooking demonstration with our visiting chef. Please note this is a caffeine and alcohol free retreat
- Time to relax, walk in nature, swim in the salt water pool, read, journal, meditate
- Flights and transfers to and from La Balie outside retreat dates/suggested flights and airports other than Bergerac
Single en-suite accommodation £1,200
Shared en-suite accommodation £850
Early bird prices of £1,100 (single) and £800 (shared) available until 28th February 2019. To secure a place a 50% deposit is required. Balance due 27th April 2019
A non-refundable deposit of £425 for a shared room and £600 for a private room is required to reserve your place on the retreat. The balance will be due on or before 27th April, 2019
Please let us know as soon as possible if you are unable to attend our retreat. We’ll refund you the the full amount you’ve paid minus your deposit of £425/600 if you cancel 6 weeks before the start of the retreat. If you cancel within 6 weeks of the retreat, we won’t be able to refund you unless we are able to resell your place. If we are able to fill your place we’ll refund your payment minus your deposit.
We strongly recommend that you take out comprehensive travel insurance, including cancellation insurance, when you book the retreat.
HOW TO BOOK:
To book your place on the retreat, please follow the link below https://kathrynmccuskerkundalini.com/product/kundalini-yoga-retreat-in-france-6th-to-10th-june-2018-finding-balance-in-a-fast-paced-world-retreat/
MORE INFORMATION & BOOKINGS
- Kathryn McCusker Kathryn@kmyoga.com / 07990 521642 www.kathrynmccuskerkundalini.com
- Catherine Page: email@example.com / 07771 892964
- La Balie
Head to http://www.labalie.com/yoga/kundalini/
CATHERINE PAGE is a Kundalini Yoga teacher and psychotherapist, with an interest in the mind-body link and specifically how emotions such as anxiety and depression manifest in the physical body.
Catherine began training as a Kundalini yoga teacher in London, France and Russia. Catherine is passionate about sharing the teachings of Kundalini yoga as a physical and spiritual practice and as a means to change the way you feel.
KATHRYN McCUSKER go to ‘About Kathryn‘ page for more information
GREECE – YOGA RETREAT IN AMORGOS. Coming in 2019….
Join Kathryn in beautiful Amorgos, the most easterly Cycladic island where the 1000 year old Byzantine Monastery Hozoviotissa rises out of the ‘big blue’ on a thousand foot cliff where Luc Bresson filmed his cult movie ‘Le Grand Bleu’. Experience a nourishing, energising and inspiring Kundalini Yoga retreat, where the beaches and views are breathtaking!
VENUE: Aegialis Hotel & Spa, Amorgos Greece (https://amorgos-aegialis.com)
DATES: 2019 TBC
- 6 nights accommodation in superior room with private balcony and sea view
- Twice daily Yoga (am/pm)
- Breakfast buffet daily (vegetarian, vegan, gluten-free options are provided in case needed)
- Lunch or dinner daily (vegetarian, vegan, gluten-free options are provided in case needed)
- Breakfast 07.30-10.30 / Lunch 12.30-16.00 / Dinner 19.30-23.00
- Transfers upon arrival and departure on Amorgos (port-hotel-port)
- One 30min relaxing massage
- 10% discount on Face and Body treatments at Lalon Idor Spa
- Use of Lalon Idor Spa facilities (sauna, hammam, jacuzzi, indoor heated seawater swimming pool, fitness center)
- Use of Yoga Shalas and Equipment
- Use of wireless internet
NOT INCLUDED: Flights and transport from Athens to Amorgos.
Kathryn McCusker firstname.lastname@example.org +44 (0) 7990 521 642