I will be offering 5 weekly online classes to help you stay healthy, calm and uplifted during these difficult times. Each class will be open to all levels, and I encourage you to spread the word with your family, friends and neighbours so that as many people as possible can benefit from the teachings of Kundalini Yoga and Meditation!
Please note, that in order to participate in my online classes, you will need access to Zoom. This can be downloaded for free here.
KMYOGA – join me at home via Zoom!
These classes cost £10 to join and details about how to reserve your space are below.
- TUESDAY: 8-9pm BST / 9-10pm CEST / 7-8am NSW (Wednesday morning)
- WEDNESDAY: 1-2pm BST / 2-3pm CEST / 12am-1am NSW (Thursday morning)
- 9.30-10.30am BST / 10.30-11.30am CEST / 8.30-9.30pm NSW
- 8-9pm BST / 9-10pm CEST / 7-8am NSW (Saturday morning)
HOW TO BOOK
If you would like to attend one of my classes at home, you will need to reserve your space by emailing me at firstname.lastname@example.org specifying the date and time you would like to join.
I will send you an email with a link to join my class via Zoom approximately 30 minutes before the start of the class. To make your payment, please use the PayPal link: paypal.me/KMYOGA
If you would like to book a private 1-to-1 class, take a look at this page for more information. I will be offering a special price of £60 per class.
Triyoga Online – Starting Sunday 31st May
- SUNDAY: 5-6.15pm BST / 6-7.15pm CEST / 4-5.15am NSW (Monday morning)
Bookings for this class can be made directly through the triyoga website here.
Updated Schedule from 1st June:
- MONDAY: 9.30-10.30am BST / 10.30-11.30am CEST / 8.30-9.30pm NSW
- WEDNESDAY: 9.30-10.30am BST / 10.30-11.30am CEST / 8.30-9.30pm NSW
- FRIDAY:9.30-10.30am BST / 10.30-11.30am CEST / 8.30-9.30pm NSW