Join Kathryn in beautiful Amorgos, the most easterly Cycladic island where the 1000 year old Byzantine Monastery Hozoviotissa rises out of the ‘big blue’ on a thousand foot cliff where Luc Bresson filmed his cult movie ‘Le Grand Bleu’. Experience a nourishing, energising and inspiring Kundalini Yoga retreat, where the beaches and views are breathtaking!
VENUE: Aegialis Hotel & Spa, Amorgos Greece (https://amorgos-aegialis.com)
DATES: 22nd – 28th October 2018
- 6 nights accommodation in superior room with private balcony and sea view
- Twice daily Yoga (am/pm)
- Breakfast buffet daily (vegetarian, vegan, gluten-free options are provided in case needed)
- Lunch or dinner daily (vegetarian, vegan, gluten-free options are provided in case needed)
- Breakfast 07.30-10.30 / Lunch 12.30-16.00 / Dinner 19.30-23.00
- Transfers upon arrival and departure on Amorgos (port-hotel-port)
- One 30min relaxing massage
- 10% discount on Face and Body treatments at Lalon Idor Spa
- Use of Lalon Idor Spa facilities (sauna, hammam, jacuzzi, indoor heated seawater swimming pool, fitness center)
- Use of Yoga Shalas and Equipment
- Use of wireless internet
NOT INCLUDED: Flights and transport from Athens to Amorgos
TRAVEL TO & FROM AMORGOS:
ARRIVAL – Fly to Athens before 2pm on 22 October, then take bus, metro or taxi to Athens Piraeus port as follows:
- BUS: Bus X96 covers directly the route from Athens airport to Piraeus port. Buses operate 24 hours and the trip takes about 90 min. Buses leave every 20 minutes in the day and from 22:30 pm to 05:00 am they depart every 40 minutes. Ticket price (2017): 6.00 EUR
- METRO: You can reach the port by metro. It is the only Athens port reachable by the metro system. There is a metro station just outside the airport. You take the blue line and change at Monastiraki station to take the green line, which has its terminal just outside the port of Piraeus. The first metro train from the airport leaves at 06:30 am and the last at 23:30 pm. There are trains all day long, every half an hour (at 00′ and 30′). The whole ride will take about 1 hour and 20 minutes. Ticket price (2017): 10.00 EUR . Once you get at the port of Piraeus, make sure you find the gate from where you ferry leaves.
- TAXI: Alternatively, you can book an individual taxi transfer.
From Athens Piraeus port, the Blue Star Naxos Ferry service will depart at 17.30pm on 22 October and arrive in Amorgos at around 1.30am on 23 October (economy class €36 one way, business class €50 one way)
DEPARTURE – Check out from Amorgos is on 28 October. The 06.00am ferry reaches Piraeus Athens port at 15.00pm, so you should book your flight after 18.00pm on 28 October, in order to have enough time to reach the airport.
For further details on how to reach Amorgos, follow this link: https://amorgos-aegialis.com/how-to-come/
- Shared en-suite accommodation 745 GBP
- Single en-suite accommodation 955 GBP
BOOKING & PAYMENT POLICY:
To secure a place a 50% deposit is required. Balance due 25 August.
Kathryn McCusker email@example.com +44 (0) 7990 521 642