KUNDALINI YOGA RETREAT FOR WOMEN
LA BALIE | SOUTH WEST FRANCE
8TH – 12TH JUNE 2019
with Kathryn McCusker & Catherine Page
AWAKEN YOUR FEMININE POWER
A women’s retreat to reconnect, recharge and transform
This four day retreat is set in the beautiful countryside of Lot-et-Garonne, South West France. You will connect with a supportive community of women and learn lifestyle tips for empowerment, beauty, hormonal balance and radiance through the practice of Kundalini Yoga. Join us at La Balie to awaken your feminine power for confidence, grace, vitality and transformation. Everyone is welcome, whether you are an experienced Kundalini yogi or a complete beginner.
DATES: 8th – 12th June 2019
VENUE: La Balie is a collection of beautiful 16th Century farm buildings three of which have been converted into light and airy cottages containing a total of eight charming bedrooms each with their own luxury bathroom. Each of the cottages has its own sitting room, fully equipped kitchen, satellite TV and WiFi. (www.labalie.com/well-being)
- Accommodation – two single en-suite rooms and six sharing en-suite rooms available
- Two Kundalini Yoga and Gong Bath classes, morning and afternoon. Each class will include movement, mantra, meditation, dance and transformative breath work to relax the body, calm the mind and elevate the spirit
- Three nourishing and nutritious vegetarian meals per day, including a cooking demonstration with our visiting chef. Please note this is a caffeine and alcohol free retreat
- Time to relax, walk in nature, swim in the salt water pool, read, journal, meditate
- Flights and transfers to and from La Balie
Single en-suite accommodation £1,200 SOLD OUT
Shared en-suite accommodation £850
Early bird prices of £800 (shared) available until 28th February 2019. To secure a place a 50% deposit is required. Balance due 27th April 2019
A non-refundable deposit of 50% is required to reserve a place on the course, with the balance of the course fee payable by April 27th, 2019.
Bookings taken less than two months before a course starts will require full payment
Please let us know as soon as possible if you are unable to attend the course. If we are able to re-sell your place we’ll refund any payments minus your initial deposit.
We recommend you take out comprehensive travel insurance, including cancellation insurance, before booking your course.