FRANCE – AWAKEN YOUR FEMININE POWER (JUNE 2019)
KUNDALINI YOGA RETREAT FOR WOMEN
LA BALIE | SOUTH WEST FRANCE
8TH – 12TH JUNE 2019
with Kathryn McCusker & Catherine Page
AWAKEN YOUR FEMININE POWER
A women’s retreat to reconnect, recharge and transform
This four day retreat is set in the beautiful countryside of Lot-et-Garonne, South West France. You will connect with a supportive community of women and learn lifestyle tips for empowerment, beauty, hormonal balance and radiance through the practice of Kundalini Yoga. Join us at La Balie to awaken your feminine power for confidence, grace, vitality and transformation. Everyone is welcome, whether you are an experienced Kundalini yogi or a complete beginner.
Our retreat begins on the evening of June 8th and will end after breakfast on the morning of June 12th.
Your day will begin with an energising morning yoga class followed by a delicious breakfast served on the terrace. There will be plenty of time either side of lunch to relax, swim in the beautiful salt-water pool, read, enjoy the gardens of La Balie or explore the local villages. Our early evening class will include a meditation and a relaxing gong bath, followed by a nourishing vegetarian dinner.
Each class will include movement, mantra, meditation, dance and transformative breath work to calm the body and mind and elevate the spirit.
Daily yoga practice will take place either in our beautiful studio with stunning views over rolling countryside or outside in the meadow where practice will end with the sound of the ancient church bells rolling gently through the valley, as they have for hundreds of years.
DATES: 8th – 12th June 2019
La Balie is a collection of beautiful 16th Century farm buildings three of which have been converted into light and airy cottages containing a total of eight charming bedrooms each with their own luxury bathroom. Each of the cottages has its own sitting room, fully equipped kitchen, satellite TV and WiFi. (www.labalie.com/well-being)
- Accommodation – two single en-suite rooms and six sharing en-suite rooms available
- Two Kundalini Yoga and Gong Bath classes, morning and afternoon. Each class will include movement, mantra, meditation, dance and transformative breath work to relax the body, calm the mind and elevate the spirit
- Three nourishing and nutritious vegetarian meals per day, including a cooking demonstration with our visiting chef. Please note this is a caffeine and alcohol free retreat
- Time to relax, walk in nature, swim in the salt water pool, read, journal, meditate
- Flights and transfers to and from La Balie
Single en-suite accommodation £1,200 SOLD OUT
Shared en-suite accommodation £850
Early bird prices of £800 (shared) available until 28th February 2019. To secure a place a 50% deposit is required. Balance due 27th April 2019
A non-refundable deposit of 50% is required to reserve a place on the course, with the balance of the course fee payable by April 27th, 2019.
Bookings taken less than two months before a course starts will require full payment
Please let us know as soon as possible if you are unable to attend the course. If we are able to re-sell your place we’ll refund any payments minus your initial deposit.
We recommend you take out comprehensive travel insurance, including cancellation insurance, before booking your course.
HOW TO BOOK:
To book your place on the retreat, please follow the link below https://kathrynmccuskerkundalini.com/product/kundalini-yoga-retreat-in-france-8th-to-12th-june-2018-finding-awaken-your-feminine-power/
MORE INFORMATION & BOOKINGS
- Kathryn McCusker Kathryn@kmyoga.com / 07990 521642 www.kathrynmccuskerkundalini.com
- Catherine Page: firstname.lastname@example.org / 07771 892964
- La Balie
Head to http://www.labalie.com/yoga/kundalini/
CATHERINE PAGE is a Kundalini Yoga teacher and psychotherapist, with an interest in the mind-body link and specifically how emotions such as anxiety and depression manifest in the physical body.
Catherine began training as a Kundalini yoga teacher in London, France and Russia. Catherine is passionate about sharing the teachings of Kundalini yoga as a physical and spiritual practice and as a means to change the way you feel.
KATHRYN McCUSKER go to ‘About Kathryn‘ page for more information
GREECE – RADIANT HEALTH & HAPPINESS RETREAT (29TH SEP-5TH OCT 2019)
RADIANT HEALTH & HAPPINESS
KUNDALINI YOGA & MEDITATION RETREAT
With Kathryn McCusker
29 September – 5 October 2019
This 7-day retreat is set on the beautiful island of Amorgos, where the beaches and views are breathtaking and where Luc Bresson filmed his cult movie ‘Le Grand Bleu’.
It is a wonderful opportunity to experience transformative and rejuvenating Kundalini Yoga kriyas and meditations with plenty of time to relax and explore the local surroundings.
Join Kathryn to reclaim your health, vitality and happiness as we move towards the end of the year.
Everyone is welcome, whether you are an experienced Kundalini yogi or a complete beginner.
Space is limited to 14 people, so reserve your space early to avoid disappointment.
Introduction to retreat – morning of 30th September
Closing of retreat – evening of 4th October
VENUE: Aegialis Hotel & Spa, Amorgos Greece (https://amorgos-aegialis)
DATES: 29 September – 5 October 2019
- Two Kundalini Yoga, Meditation & Gong Bath classes morning and afternoon with Kathryn
- 6 nights accommodation (single or shared) in superior room with en-suite, private balcony and sea view
- Breakfast buffet daily (vegetarian, vegan, gluten-free options are provided in case needed)
- Lunch and dinner daily (vegetarian, vegan, gluten-free options are provided in case needed) Drinks not included.
- Transfers upon arrival and departure on Amorgos (port-hotel-port)
- One 30min relaxing massage
- 10% discount on Face and Body treatments at Lalon Idor Spa
- Use of Lalon Idor Spa facilities (sauna, hammam, jacuzzi, indoor heated seawater swimming pool, fitness center)
- Time to relax, explore the local sites and surroundings, swim in the pool or sea, read, journal, meditate
- Use of Yoga Shalas and Equipment
- Use of wireless internet
NOT INCLUDED: Flights and boat transport to and from Amorgos.
GETTING TO AMORGOS – TRAVEL OPTIONS:
We suggest flying into Athens or Santorini, then taking the fast boat to Amorgos.
Amorgos has 2 ports: Aegiali and Katapola, so you can choose to arrive at either one.
Please note there are more boat options if travelling from Santorini.
See all ferry schedules here www.openseas.gr
(Note: SeaJet are the fast boats and Blue Star is an 8hr trip)
- TRAVELLING FROM ATHENS TO AMORGOS: The port of departure in Athens is Piraeus and the port of arrival in Amorgos is Katapola or Aegiali.
Departing 29th September there are 2 options:
– Depart Piraeus port at 7.01am arriving Amorgos at 1.30pm
– OR depart Pieraeus port at 5.30pm arriving Amorgos at 2.50am (If you choose to take the later boat to Amorgos, you can reserve a cabin with a bed)
– If you choose to take the early boat from Pireus to Amorgos, a nice simple hotel close to the port is the Savoy http://www.savoyhotel.gr/
- TRAVELLING FROM SANTORINI TO AMORGOS:
Departing 29th September there are 2 options:
– Depart Santorini at 11.30am arriving Amorgos at 4.25pm
– OR depart Santorini at 12.15pm arriving Amorgos at 1.30pm
LEAVING AMORGOS – TRAVEL OPTIONS:
- TRAVELLING FROM AMORGOS TO ATHENS:
Returning on 5th October, there are 2 options departing from Amorgos to Piraeus:
– Depart Amorgos at 6.00am arriving Pieraeus at 3pm
– Depart Amorgos at 2.10pm arriving Pieraeus at 9pm
- TRAVELING FROM AMORGOS TO SANTORINI:
Returning on 5th October, there is 1 option departing from Amorgos to Santorini:
– Depart Amorgos at 2.10pm arriving Santorini at 3.20pm
For further suggestions on flight options that work with boats, please see below:
(please check flight and boat times to make sure you have enough time)
- Ryan Air and Easyjet fly direct from London to Athens on 29 September, although these flights would only make it possible to take the later boat at 5.30pm from Piraeus port to Amorgos, so it would be better to fly to Athens the night before on 28 September, stay the night at Piraeus port (suggested hotel – Savoy) and take the 7.01am boat on 29 September to Amorgos, arriving 1.30pm.
- There are better time options with boats on 29 September, if you fly direct from London to Santorini on 28 September and stay overnight:
Easyjet, Norwegian and British Airways fly to Santorini from London.
- Single en-suite accommodation in superior room with balcony & sea-views £998.00 (two single rooms available)
- Shared accommodation with en-suite £816.00
Early Bird Rates: Single accommodation of £948 and shared accommodation of £766 available until 1stJune 2019
To secure a place a 50% deposit is required. Balance due 1stAugust
Single Room 50% Deposit – £499
Shared Room 50% Deposit – £408
A non-refundable deposit of 50% is required to reserve a place on the retreat. The balance of the retreat is due by 1stAugust, 2019.
Bookings taken less than two months before the course starts will require full payment.
Please let us know as soon as possible if you are unable to attend the retreat. If we are able to re-sell your place we’ll refund any payments minus your initial deposit.
We recommend you take out comprehensive travel insurance, including cancellation insurance, before booking your retreat.
Kathryn McCusker email@example.com +44 (0) 7990 521 642
To book your place on the retreat, please send a 50% deposit to the banks details below –
Sort – 30-96-64
Account – 0065 0001