GREECE – YOGA RETREAT IN AMORGOS. Coming in 2019….
Join Kathryn in beautiful Amorgos, the most easterly Cycladic island where the 1000 year old Byzantine Monastery Hozoviotissa rises out of the ‘big blue’ on a thousand foot cliff where Luc Bresson filmed his cult movie ‘Le Grand Bleu’. Experience a nourishing, energising and inspiring Kundalini Yoga retreat, where the beaches and views are breathtaking!
VENUE: Aegialis Hotel & Spa, Amorgos Greece (https://amorgos-aegialis.com)
DATES: 2019 TBC
- 6 nights accommodation in superior room with private balcony and sea view
- Twice daily Yoga (am/pm)
- Breakfast buffet daily (vegetarian, vegan, gluten-free options are provided in case needed)
- Lunch or dinner daily (vegetarian, vegan, gluten-free options are provided in case needed)
- Breakfast 07.30-10.30 / Lunch 12.30-16.00 / Dinner 19.30-23.00
- Transfers upon arrival and departure on Amorgos (port-hotel-port)
- One 30min relaxing massage
- 10% discount on Face and Body treatments at Lalon Idor Spa
- Use of Lalon Idor Spa facilities (sauna, hammam, jacuzzi, indoor heated seawater swimming pool, fitness center)
- Use of Yoga Shalas and Equipment
- Use of wireless internet
NOT INCLUDED: Flights and transport from Athens to Amorgos.
Kathryn McCusker firstname.lastname@example.org +44 (0) 7990 521 642