RELAX & RENEW TO BE YOU!
KUNDALINI YOGA & MEDITATION RETREAT
With Kathryn McCusker
Aegialis Hotel & Spa, Amorgos Greece
5 – 11 October 2020
Join Kathryn on this 7 day retreat located on the stunning island of Amorgos, where the beaches and views are breathtaking and where Luc Bresson filmed his cult movie ‘Le Grand Bleu’.
Experience transformative and rejuvenating Kundalini Yoga kriyas and meditations with plenty of time to relax and explore the local surroundings.
Renew your body, awaken your vitality and cultivate a tranquil mind, so you can be at your absolute best as we move towards the end of the year.
Everyone is welcome, whether you are an experienced Kundalini yogi or a complete beginner.
Space is limited to 14 people, so reserve your space early to avoid disappointment.
*Introduction to retreat – morning of 6th October
*Closing of retreat – evening of 10th October
Here’s a review from 2019’s ‘Radiant Health & Happiness Retreat’:
“My mother at 68 years, drew my attention to Kathryn’s book ‘Everyday Kundalini’ after she had been carrying it with her and using it. I purchased a copy of the book and listened to Kathryn’s Kundalini Mantra Meditations CD. In the summer I attended a Yoga festival where Kathryn was hosting a class. The class flew by quickly, as I did not have time to think of anything else other than doing the Kundalini practice and following Kathryn’s teaching points. I enjoyed the whole experience.
In 2019 Mum and I attended one of Kathryn’s retreats on the Greek Island of Amorgos. The setting and Kathryn’s teaching was exceptional. As well, Kathryn’s choice of music combined with the practices made the Kundalini Yoga classes even more effective. Kathryn planned the retreat perfectly. We had enough time for everything, including exploring the Island, relaxing in the beautiful surroundings and making use of the hotel’s facilities. The staff in the hotel were professional and friendly, and we had sea views from our clean, light and airy bedrooms. Nothing was too much trouble in terms of preparing vegan alternatives to the menu either. As a Yoga teacher I continue to be inspired by Kathryn’s exemplary teaching of Kundalini Yoga for myself. I would highly recommended others to experience it on a retreat, her workshops or by attending her classes.” – Eloise
VENUE: Aegelis Hotel & Spa www.amorgos-aegialis.com
- Two Kundalini Yoga, Meditation & Gong Bath classes morning and afternoon with Kathryn
- 6 nights accommodation (single or shared) in superior room with en-suite, private balcony and sea view
- Breakfast buffet daily (vegetarian, vegan, gluten-free options are provided in case needed)
- Lunch and dinner daily (vegetarian, vegan, gluten-free options are provided in case needed) Drinks not included.
- Transfers upon arrival and departure on Amorgos (port-hotel-port)
- One 30min relaxing massage
- 10% discount on Face and Body treatments at Lalon Idor Spa
- Use of Lalon Idor Spa facilities (sauna, hammam, jacuzzi, indoor heated seawater swimming pool, fitness center)
- Time to relax, explore the local sites and surroundings, swim in the pool or sea, read, journal, meditate
- Use of Yoga Shalas and Equipment
- Use of wireless internet
- Vat, City Tax
- Flights and boat transport to and from Amorgos
- Tourist accommodation tax of 4€ per room per night
GETTING TO AMORGOS – TRAVEL OPTIONS:
We suggest flying into Athens or Santorini, then taking the fast boat to Amorgos.
Amorgos has 2 ports: Aegiali and Katapola, so you can choose to arrive at either one.
Please note there are more boat options if travelling from Santorini.
See all ferry schedules here www.openseas.gr
(Note: SeaJet are the fast boats and Blue Star is an 8hr trip)
- TRAVELLING FROM ATHENS TO AMORGOS:
The port of departure in Athens is Piraeus and the port of arrival in Amorgos is Katapola or Aegiali.Departing 5th October there are 2 options:
1. Piraeus port to Amorgos: 7.01am and arriving Amorgos 1.30pm
2. Piraeus port to Amorgos: 5.30pm arriving Amorgos 2.50am.
If you choose to take the later boat to Amorgos, you can reserve a cabin with a bed.
If you choose to take the early boat from Pireus to Amorgos, a nice simple hotel close to the port is the Savoy http://www.savoyhotel.gr/
- TRAVELING FROM SANTORINI TO AMORGOS:
*5th October depart Santorini at 11.30am arriving Amorgos 4.25pm, or 12.15pm arriving 1.30pm
HOTEL SUGGESTIONS IN SANTORINI:
The retreat venue (Aegialis Hotel & Spa) is 1km from Aegiali port, and 22km from Katapola port. If staying in Santorini, please look at the recommend hotel, Maria’s Place, for convenient location and reasonable rates: https://www.mariasantorini.
LEAVING AMORGOS – TRAVEL OPTIONS:
- TRAVELLING FROM AMORGOS TO ATHENS:
Returning on 11th October, there are 2 options departing from Amorgos to Piraeus: 6.00am arriving 3pm and 2.10pm arriving 9pm.
- TRAVELING FROM AMORGOS TO SANTORINI:
*11th October depart Amorgos 2.10pm and arriving Santorini 3.20pm
- Single en-suite accommodation in superior room with balcony & sea-views £1,226.00 (two single rooms available)
- Shared accommodation with en-suite £976.00
Early Bird Rates: Single accommodation of £1176 and shared accommodation of £926 available until 1st June 2020
To secure a place a 50% deposit is required. Balance due 3rd August
Single Room 50% Deposit – £613
Shared Room 50% Deposit – £488
A non-refundable deposit of 50% is required to reserve a place on the retreat. The balance of the retreat is due by 3rd August, 2020
Bookings taken less than two months before the course starts will require full payment.
?Please let us know as soon as possible if you are unable to attend the retreat. If we are able to re-sell your place we’ll refund any payments minus your initial deposit.
We recommend you take out comprehensive travel insurance, including cancellation insurance, before booking your retreat.
MORE INFORMATION & BOOKINGS:
Kathryn@kmyoga.com +44 (0) 7990 521 642
To book your place on the retreat, please send a 50% deposit to the banks details below –
Sort – 30-96-64
Account – 0065 0001