Virtual Kundalini Yoga and Meditation Sessions with Kathryn McCusker
Book your private one-to-one Skype session now
How does it work?In your 1 hour private one-to-one session, we will discuss which aspects specific to improving your health and wellbeing you would like to focus on and how that can be achieved. I will then create a bespoke daily practice for you, integrating doable, short and effective exercises and meditations from Kundalini Yoga that can easily be incorporated into your daily life.
When: Choose a date from the diary that works for you
Where: In the comfort of your own home or workplace
Duration: 1 hour
Price: £80 per session (or £75 per session if booked in a block of 5).
Once I have received your booking request, I will send you an email to confirm your slot as soon as possible. Please be aware that sessions are payable up front and payment must be received prior to your confirmed slot. Sessions can be bought individually, or as blocks of 5 from my shop – click here to purchase.
Please select a time and date in the calendar below, and complete the booking form. My availability is as follows:
- How long is each lesson? It’s 1 full uninterrupted hour of Kundalini Yoga
- Can I take these sessions from anywhere? Yes! All you need is Skype.
- How do I arrange the call? I have a number of weekly slots available in my calendar. Please select your preference from my booking calendar and complete the booking request form. If there are none that work with you, please drop me an email at email@example.com
- Can I cancel or reschedule my call?Calls can be rescheduled free of charge with a notice of more than 24 hours. If you cancel within 24 hours of your scheduled session, you will be charged full price.
- Will I get an opportunity to ask questions after the call? Yes, you can email me questions after the call, so we don’t cut into your Kundalini Yoga lesson time.
- What do I need for the session? A yoga mat and something conformable for you to sit on and lie on the floor, an internet connection (preferably fast), and a Skype account.
- How exactly does this work? In a few simple steps:
- Book your session at a time and date that suits you in my online calendar. Once I’ve received your booking form, I will email you back to confirm.
- Purchase the session or package of sessions from my online store in advance of your session.
- Be ready and online at the allotted appointment time where I will call you on Skype.
- Experience your virtual Kundalini Yoga session!
- Will I benefit from this as much as if it were a live one-on-one session?There is no reason why not to. Virtual sessions are the future, from yoga instructors to wellness coaches, to doctors and therapists; many people are doing them to create more flexibility in their busy lives and you don’t even need to leave your home or work place.